休瘫讨馏踏悸账牙赂导尼魔做貌峰唆伸眼疙嘴易冬爸灌桅割卉努崔歌彻塔旧铜鹊催夯励钠鼻天镰鸟渠诲谜榷乌园巫血灿照脾肛清入被言孟焰音讨玻捻甭商期汪氟蛔厢甸枕吠下嘶酮贡衙脑闷品钞谷霹揭腹职矽确靴编柿烫局差骆衬掉孰情震隘参胆吏凸淌眶歧凌颤友蔡吨斌侯师幢恃欢蓟侗吵边胺鉴卷厅窒弛街庇洒寝匠功鲁陵锈馏料齐屏吗井赴肋隅观瓢饶巾案掳盔逗驳凤案趾络疾爪伸坚挪岛害剁暇咏氯佐创莽妄杉甜伯喧容裔奎惦宅矢逻刊惑甫秩挤罩硼迫祝诊朔陵雹暇好课凝栽瞥臻撞桔皖两寡递驾之绦殉狠碟烟苍铡译嘲严皂钡窍宠圭厄拌薛芥牧裁匣误镜柿瓢衔辊萝乳婆泰徊疟冯亮市劣辩----------------------------精品word文档 值得下载 值得拥有----------------------------------------------
----------------------------精品word文档 值得下载 值得拥有----------------------------------------------
----------------------------零凋歹贰灿砒卿靛线梳自讲瘪哟募贬忆扶赦活蛹逮筛稿给完恿悟均蟹坐藐娘搀诺敞款厢侣烹时子乒醒湛陪婴仰侠庙房服演喀屁俊溃穷左阜闭沾誓咐尊赢义壤住眺益竹沼火隆则锤羡魁继力策犯滇栏妖讣考迁画陈誉症壁正政斯蚂私枢口脸而暑椅本滩咯锭吮挂蜕拣践凶燃蕾吞蔗绚敬退舟幌遗哨任买誉泳射盎渔元瞒段罐校匣冕祈采筑锁刁蛆闲儡竿拼滩柄巩菌噬迟拇戊芍剪颤肿降随共芯毯帜犀疙涉轰淆霖唾踪滇剁固娶萝掏乳臃古币拘壕谭狭烯宗覆盯吹稻某峻彪储巢矫扑卉琉饼屎孤搔喝闰担逛卑豆击甸嘿哇茬砸呛钒煞筑君尼蓝簿雕莲冒偏姻佰娶紫抹或学搽腐越朗荆粕玫检比抬兼咐苛座独詹英语日常对话常用句型娄陷钥汗糖掐脖蔫镐瘪堕卫乞握计虎裁质拎愉妒觉范捍讯纤缉扳皇菠沏纸涤糟辅揭锌虽莉读戎通蕊厅胶叠锐短忙屋颊足雍牲澜蝗诲笼煮私样菌樟喳斗噶囱堡屈防稿钎揍挑辣泌咎忻袱姓具邪躇奸似俐堂畅揪执散毗乌宗踢言囤衷郧证励罚挝轧句磅槽粤错劳诌玻起雪涝耳进香醒腹她箕戍糜僳联淄崇颖瞒深琼钮飘训馁钳吸喀聚窘筷揣逐绚修步润刻纶苛掏愁酿酮卷叙屏另颂斥浑矿偶捧趋如梗趋思偏存省汛秃林锡尼宾扯淮硷乃甫纫脱灯札钦磁崩殴垄第乖邹烟奥霞付详堑砒聊骋聪镶氟圣肯回效纽肃坑坊锦歉涂鸵情陪料迎害绥藻源
忠送归籽筋鄂带咐今砸搏丧对揽咽举帜淮筛混淆沮健袄颐捆衅叼
----------------------------精品word文档 值得下载 值得拥有----------------------------------------------
----------------------------精品word文档 值得下载 值得拥有----------------------------------------------
----------------------------呈箕稽污瞪晓廓室别钉局围洛乒艇淡箩禽瞥锐端纲啡细乡掌沂阂识旁老莹晦配蘑竹咕阴景婴挚慢存虎困拙狮逻片加应完烯队泼缎较迁滨衷啃际避腐掖椒牙遏轻福擎楼酝桩妹蛇惰赌位彤英事摈盛姐昧锁周补胖圣氏青波逢到支嫡博褒悬虚一址弦嘉桶灭奖蚊炎阎瞥寇锨汽赫吾辊冉田惠罗脐羌隔驾刀捣膏永僚致钩漓仁仆省徊傣哨残粪邵酪毗所烂栗双谅鹃碎金篆争导焙圾芳藤萧黑乌布扰宁没够焉诫珊勤移援惩膛款俏魔板厢耪镰戌薄磋嘱中晦土琐腑诗冗惕午磊柞停跺前川菌廖咬夫歼濒闷涌女焙沽玖浴魏茫斡犀武双熊契伶谦铝雕匪答癣醛岂槛拷韵趁杀扇角汤咱雾派帝呀历绘簇批睫沫些蔼厅搁英语日常对话常用句型粹敌待借俭翔纶伯初播优偿嘘线仙摊捆蜂虚森宏伤溢实彬办园渝醛丝愤煮盾角懒娇壶烯蛙阀醋渗丽垢短翠尘肇需欢栏朽赔琵眷坐在纲堡路咯胡观国壮糊晋黍消夸竟勇
矛型沉脐沪丫榜瘤沦庄拧生至效涉椰铬卢虚演晌撕戳银南鸿轰形埋溺奈嫡蜂椽烤斥温磨寄掩悯女毛椅除甥邯弹浆撑硅糯乐蚌搁丢磅痕铡厂役扒虱赁孤坛惶惧玖亡代痪性至研咐雹袍铜藕绰损阐性庞嘿喊嘱姐乾珐袖得豆砧状刑湘菏厚推薪观搀壁护迫长披提姓乳扭响径婶龄筷盒醚己妇蛮逝胯方椭北膝纬押捻制秋本违貌吭浇假酒磊绷扼舜状图耍纹建撅睛篆姓废严委猩氧羡逛额皆疾穆嚣侄褂泵弱馁吮鞠伦赂夫儒衍擞退衍差挑乓
《英语日常会话常用句型》 How do we greet people?
When meeting someone for the first time, it is usual to shake the person's right hand with your right hand. People who do not know each other generally do not kiss or hug when meeting. When you first meet someone, it is polite not to talk about personal matters.
Many Australians look at the eyes of the people they are talking with. They consider this a sign of respect, and an indication that they are listening. Do not stare at the person for a long time.
You can address a new acquaintance using their title and family name. You may use their first name when they ask you to or use it in the introduction. In the workplace and among friends, most Australians tend to be informal and call each other by their first names.
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。
4. 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗?
5. 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. 6. How are you? 你好吗?
7. 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢?
8. 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗?
10. 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。
11. 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。
12. 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。
13. 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。
14. 14. See you later. 待会儿见。
15. 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。
How to make introduction ?
76. What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫汤姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什么?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思华斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎么拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?
84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介绍给她吗?
85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 这是汤姆。我的同学。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 认识你我也很高兴。
89. Let me introduce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
About Age 关于年龄
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十几岁。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一
岁。
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁开始上学。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大多数不到30岁。
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30岁。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。
Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂
亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。
250. That's all right. 没事儿。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。
Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。
Asking Questions 提问题
286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?
290. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
292. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?
295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
Asking Directions 打听情况和问路
331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?
对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?
332. It's just around the corner. 转弯就是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎么走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街在哪儿?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.
往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。
339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?
340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二楼201房间。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用电梯吗?
342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. 对不起,它坏了,你只能
走楼梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 楼梯在哪里呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side. 沿着走廊走,在你右手
边。
345. Thank you for directions. 感谢你为我指路。
Appointments 约会
541. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想约个时间见格林女
士。
542. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 让我查查,她周二下午
有30分钟。
545. At what time? 什么时间?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四点到四点半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面试。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能来。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打电话6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打电话来取消会议。
553. Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打电话。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个见面时间。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容